Rescue Clay Mask 15ml
This product is currently sold out.
Supplement your skin’s health with a Kaolin clay mask. Not only will it purify your skin from exposure to air pollutants, but its unique chemical and physical properties calm and soothe stressed-out skin. It is perfect as a spot treatment when you feel a breakout on the horizon and as a treatment to refine pores and reduce excess oil.
What is in it:
Kaolin absorbs excess oils, reducing acne. It contains healing properties that soothe skin inflammation.
How to use it:
As a full-face mask:
- Cleanse skin with suitable NB Skin Science cleanser.
- Exfoliate and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry skin.
- Apply a small amount to palm and mix with a drop of water until smooth. Ensure no water gets into the jar.
- Use once to twice a week. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with lukewarm water and apply NB Skin Science serum/cream. Stop using if the skin shows signs of dehydration
As a spot treatment:
- Apply a small amount to palm and mix with a drop of water until smooth
- Apply on spots or inflamed areas, avoiding eye area.
- To reduce breakouts, use consecutive days, 2-3 days or longer until the breakout is calm.
- Leave the mask on for 15minutes. If the breakout is very inflamed you can sleep with the mask. On the remaining areas of the face, you can apply cream/ serum.
- Reduce use if the skin shows signs of dehydration.
You can multi-mask according to skin needs. Try NB Skin Science multi-masking kit. Assess skin needs in different areas on the face and apply a suitable mask. Options from Multi-Masking kit:
AHA Peel Off Mask- Brightening.
Nourishing Mask - Hydrating.
Black Peel Off Mask - Decongest and reduce whiteheads and blackheads.
Rescue Clay Mask - Dry and Calm.
Masking on a clean skin surface is imperative.