R 480.00 R 760.00
This product is currently sold out.
Practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine, some researchers says that the earliest pictorial records originated in ancient Egypt
Cupping is an alternative therapy that uses suction cups to stimulate your skin and muscles. It can be done on your face or body for
- skin brightening
- skin rejuvenation
- reduce cellulite
- relief of tense muscles
The suction promotes increased blood circulation, which may help relieve muscle tension, promote cell repair, and aid in other regeneration.
Please Note :
For hygiene reasons, exchanges and returns will not be facilitated on these items unless returned, unopened in their original packaging.
What is in the kit:
1. Small Soft Facial cup
2. Medium Soft Facial/ Body Cup
3. Medium Hard Body Cup
4. Large Hard Body Cup
Body cupping: We suggest always start with the soft cups on a light suction and only progressing to the hard cup after one month or after you have completely adjusted to the sensation of the soft cup used with deep squeeze pressure.
5. Kit includes 10ml organic Rosehip Oil, with the following benefits :
- Reduce scars
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
Be sure to wash your cups after each use with a detergent soap and do not use with a mineral or tissue oil, as these oils will cause your cups to harden and eventually break.
How to use it on the face:
- Cleanse and pat dry skin
- Apply a few drops of Rosehip Oil
- Select a suitable cup
- Gently draw the skin into the cup
Follow the sequence of the diagram.
Move the cup smoothly in a straight line or in circles towards the lymph nodes and use suction technique under the eye. The whole face can be done for 2 minutes and not deep movements. You can follow with cold Jade Roller.
- Do not use for too long, avoid irritations such as redness. 2 minutes is ok, and Do not add pressure.
- Ensure you wash your cups after usage, this is to maintain clean hygiene and disinfect it.
- Make sure you allow it to dry before storing.
- Your brush head should be changed at least every three months.
- Caution: Do not share your cups with anyone. Just like you shouldn’t share your makeup brushes or your toothbrush, your facial cleansing device should also be considered a personal item. You and your friend can spread bacteria between the two of you if you use the same brush.
Precautions and Contraindications:
- Young or old clients
- Low blood pressure
- Never glide over major veins or arteries
- Do not glide through lymph nodes. You can, however, ”activate” the lymph node by using the Fish Bite movement x 3
- Kidneys– Use light suction
- During pregnancy, avoid cupping on the abdomen and lower back
- Energy depleted clients (fasting, anemia)
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Varicose veins
- Clients on blood thinner medication (anti-coagulants) or antibiotics
- Bulging or herniated organs slipped discs
- Cancer (5 years remission)
- Open cuts and abrasions
- Blood Clots
- Active Acne
- Rosacea / Weeping eczema
- Botox for the 1st five days after injections
- Note: Avoid massage if your or your client has taken aspirin in the last few hours as it thins the blood and cup kiss will present darker than usual.
Guideline: Please listen to your skin needs, stress, diet, hormones, weather all impact on skin condition so when using a home device do not overuse, reduce if skin becomes sensitive.
Cupping can be done once a week on the facial area and 2 - 3 a week on the body.