Acne Kit - Trial
This product is currently sold out.
The perfect kit to try NB Skin Science products for
- Oily skin.
What is in the kit :
1. Tea Tree Wash - 10ml
A powerful healing cleanser that eliminates sticky secretions without destroying the skin’s natural barrier. It is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties leave your skin feeling lighter and lifted.
2. Toner - 10ml
An alcohol-free solution that leaves skin feeling light, while repelling impurities from settling into pores.
3. Oil Control - 10ml
This specially formulated cream works by suppressing oily secretions while protecting against the formation of blackheads and blemishes from inflamed acne or pinching pimples.
4. Rescue Clay Mask - 3ml
Supplement your skin’s health with a Kaolin clay mask. Not only will it purify your skin from exposure to air pollutants, but its unique chemical and physical properties calm and soothe stressed-out skin. It is perfect as a spot treatment when you feel a breakout on the horizon and as a treatment to refine pores and reduce excess oil.
5. Even Bright AHA Repair Cream - 3ml
The result of sun exposure and air pollution on our skin can leave long-lasting scars on our skin. This leaves us with pigmented and dull skin, uneven tone around the cheeks and chin, or dark scars from acne. Reverse the damage with unique properties creating brightness.
6. Exfoliator - 3ml
An exfoliation option that sloughs off tired, dull cells and brings up bright new skin layers. This treatment is infused with moisture-boosting elements to preserves the natural protective layer and leave skin glowing and smooth to the touch.
How to use it:
- Wash your hands
- Pump Tea Tree Wash cleanser and lather on face
- Massage cleanser in a circular motion
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off
- Dispense two pumps of Toner onto a cotton pad and gently apply to the face, neck. Avoid eye area.
- Apply Oil Control ( avoid eye area )
- Apply SPF 30
Rescue Clay Mask
How to use it:
As a full-face mask:
- Cleanse skin with NB Skin Science Tea Tree Wash.
- Exfoliate and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry skin.
- Apply a small amount to the palm and mix with a drop of water until smooth. Ensure no water gets into the jar.
- Use once to twice a week. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with lukewarm water and apply NB Skin Science serum/cream. Stop using if the skin shows signs of dehydration
As a spot treatment:
- Apply a small amount to the palm and mix with a drop of water until smooth
- Apply on spots or inflamed areas, avoiding eye area.
- To reduce breakouts, use consecutive days, 2-3 days or longer until the breakout is calm.
- Leave the mask on for 15minutes. If the breakout is very inflamed you can sleep with the mask. On the remaining areas of the face, you can apply cream/ serum.
- Reduce use if the skin shows signs of dehydration.
How to use it:
- Cleanse face with NB Skin Science Tea Tree Wash
- Do not wipe face, keep skin wet
- With a dry fingertip or spatula, remove a pea-size amount of exfoliator (ensuring no water gets into the jar of exfoliator), dot throughout the skin
- Wet fingers and then gently massage exfoliator throughout the face, avoiding eye, area concentrating on side of nose and chin area. This process should be done for 30 seconds or less.
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Follow with a mask to complete treatment.
- Exfoliation should not be done daily.
- Exfoliate 2 - 3 weeks, not on consecutive days, eg Sunday, Wednesday or Sunday, Tuesday, Friday.
Even Bright AHA Repair Cream
How to use it:
Only for night use.
- After Cleansing with suitable NB Skin Science products.
- Apply Eye Products
- Apply Even Bright AHA Repair Cream, avoid the eye area.
After one month of use for extra Brightening effects:
Can use in conjunction with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Serum
- After Cleansing with suitable NB Skin Science cleanser apply Even Bright AHA Repair Cream, avoid eye area wait 5 minutes.
- Apply Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Serum. Avoid the eye area.
Advisable to start Even Bright AHA Repair Cream gradually
- sensitive skin - once for the 1st week
- normal/combination/oily -twice for the 1st week
Use consecutive nights, increase the use of product weekly.
3rd month - build up to daily use and maintain for 3 months , then reduce the nights.
Step up to Even Bright AHA Gel once the skin is dry or dehydrated.
Reduce use of Even Bright AHA Repair Cream, if the skin shows signs of dehydration or sensitive
SUN ALERT BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT MAY MAKE YOUR SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO THE SUN, BE CERTAIN THAT YOU APPLY SUNSCREEN, SPF 30, WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT AND FOR A WEEK AFTER YOU DISCONTINUE USE.
Alpha hydroxy acids are water-soluble versus beta hydroxy acids which are oil soluble. So alpha hydroxy acids do not penetrate your skin like beta hydroxy acids and instead work at the skin’s surface level to help exfoliate the skin by dissolving the bonds between skin cells and shedding dead and topmost skin cells to reveal undamaged skin below. BHAs are oil-soluble and work on the skin below the surface level.
VERY IMPORTANT that you wear sunscreen if you are going to add an alpha hydroxy acid to your routine.