This variant is currently sold out.
An exfoliation option that sloughs off tired, dull cells and brings up bright new skin layers. This treatment is infused with moisture-boosting elements to preserves the natural protective layer and leave skin glowing and smooth to the touch.
What is in it:
Kaolin gently exfoliates and unclog pores.
How to use it:
- Cleanse face with suitable Cleanser from NB Skin Science
- Do not wipe face, keep skin wet
- With dry fingertip or spatula, remove a pea-size amount of exfoliator (ensuring no water gets into the jar of exfoliator), dot throughout the skin
- Wet fingers and then gently massage exfoliator throughout the face, avoiding eye, area concentrating on side of nose and chin area. This process should be done for 30 seconds or less.
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Follow with a mask to complete treatment.
- Exfoliation should not be done daily, needs to be done according to skin type.
- Normal Skin 2 x week
- Oily Skin 2 - 3 x week
- Combination 2 x week
- Dehydrated/ Dry 2 x week
- Sensitive Skin 1 x week
Exfoliating dead skin cells are one of the easiest ways to ensure your pores remain uncongested and increase the ability for your products to penetrate.
As we age, cell turnover slows down this can result in dull appearance, mechanical exfoliation
Dry and Dehydrated skin requires regular exfoliation, to remove dead, dehydrated skin cells which may keep your skin from absorbing your moisturiser
Avoid over-exfoliating and scrubbing is the same thing