R 280.00 R 400.00
This product is currently sold out.
An excellent tool to improve product absorption, swelling, boost blood circulation with healing properties of this stone.
How to use it on the face:
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly
- Apply suitable Serum or cream on the skin
- Gently glide the roller over the skin 3 - 6 times
- The roller is used with the weight of the roller, no additional pressure is needed.
- Roll towards the lymphatic node, or follow the diagram.
- Roll for 3 -5 minutes, once a week
- Use small roller over eye area
Keep in the fridge 30minutes before you start using it.
- CHEEKS: Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- FOREHEAD & EYEBROWS: Roll across the eyebrows starting from glabella (skin between your eyebrows). Roll upwards across the forehead starting from the area above the eyebrows.
- CHIN: Starting from below the lower lip, roll downward across the chin.
- EYES: Use the smaller end to massage the area around the eyes.
- Caution: Do not share your roller with anyone. Just like you shouldn’t share your makeup brushes or your toothbrush, your facial cleansing device should also be considered a personal item. You and your friend can spread bacteria between the two of you if you use the same brush.
- Open cuts and abrasions
- Blood Clots
- Active Acne
- Rosacea / Weeping eczema
- Botox for the 1st five days after injections
- Note: Avoid massage if your or your client has taken aspirin in the last few hours as it thins the blood and cup kiss will present darker than usual.
Cleaning of the roller:
Can be wiped gently with a soft damp cloth and then dried with an absorbent soft cloth. Never wipe with very hot water or soak in water. Do not expose to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents that would erode the finish and polish.
Guideline: Please listen to your skin needs, stress, diet, hormones, weather all impact on skin condition so when using a home device do not overuse, reduce if skin becomes sensitive.
Contact email@example.com for more information.