Microneedling Mask 15ml
This product is currently sold out.
Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and Kaolin work in synergy to heal, hydrate and calm skin after needling session.
What is in it:
Hyaluronic Acid binds water molecules to restore moisture to the skin.
Kaolin cools the skin and inhibits inflammation.
How to use:
During Microneedling Session:
- Cleanse skin with suitable NB Skin Science cleanser.
- Exfoliate and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry skin
- Proceed with Microneedling treatment using NB Skin Science Hyaluronic Serum.
- Apply Microneedling Mask to full face and neck straight after needling. Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse mask and apply Hyaluronic serum.
As Post Microneedling Treatment home care:
Microneedling Mask can be used as home care on the same day of needling if your skin is very sensitive.
Daily use of the mask is recommended if sensitivity continues or alternate nights, for a week after needling session.
Can apply to sensitive areas as required.
Rinse off after 15 to 20 minutes.
You can multi-mask according to skin needs. Try NB Skin Science multi-masking kit. Assess skin needs in different areas on the face and apply a suitable mask. Options from Multi-Masking kit:
AHA Peel Off Mask- Brightening.
Nourishing Mask - Hydrating.
Black Peel Off Mask - Decongest and reduce whiteheads and blackheads.
Rescue Clay Mask - Dry and Calm.
Masking on a clean skin surface is imperative.